|Home||» Products||» Prawn Medicines||» VIR-CARE|
VIR-Care is formulated to be used for aquaculture practices to prevent chances of viral and fungal diseases to plankton. It is applied 3 days before stocking in prescribed amounts to assure good survival rate. This disinfectant comprises tri-salts that do not produce any harmful by-products. VIR-Care offered by us is greatly admired for having ability to kill HSNL Avian Influenza virus that can potentially harm aquatic life.
Can control Vibrio load in ponds
Has effectiveness against all types of pathogens including protozoa, virus, & fungi
Completely eco-friendly in nature
VIR-CARE : Multipurpose Virucidal Disinfectant.
Potassium monoper suphate with essential salts.
VIR-CARE is powerful independently proven effective against viral bacteria and fungal disease causing organisms including the lethal HSNL Avian Influence Virus.
- VIRCARE can be used 3 days before stocking. Apply 500 Grms per Acre for better survival rate.
- VIRCARE pre-treatment application prevents VIRAL diseases.
- VIRCARE can be used to control VIBRIO Loads in pond. Apply 250 Grms per Acre if GREEN COLONIES are below 25 and Apply 500 Grms per Acre if GREEN COLONIES are between 25 to 50.
- Applying VIRCARE every 10 days continuously prevents Bacteria Loads in the pond.
- VIRCARE consists mainly of TRI SALTS which decompose into harmless by-products.
- VIRCARE is a proven application against all types of pathogenic virus, bacteria, fungus and protozoa and is a biodegradable, eco friendly product.
Avoid to power coming into contact with skin, eyes and respiratory system. in such a way has to minimize dust release. do not add with other chemicals
Store in tightly closed container in a cool dry place away from children. Sweep up power spillage. Flush reschedule power away with plenty of water.
Dosage: 250 Grms per 1 Acre or As advised by an Aqua Consultant.
Presentation: 1Kg Tin
Powerful viricidal disinfactant
Works against green colonies and yellow colonies effectively.
Dosage: 250 grms / 1 acre or advised by an aqua consultant.
Presentation : 1 kg tin / 500 grms tin